Monday, September 5, 2005

More things to do

A WOOL GATHERING oooohhh,oooohhh,oooohhh, I want to go! It's not terribly far away from here so maybe we can go. Oh sure, like I need to go and see some more kinds of yarn and yarn accessories...lol. I bet I can go and maybe not buy anything or not much. A. said that she would like to go. I think it was seeing the llamas that got her. I did teach her to knit (against her wishes) but she is enjoying it. Just a garter stitch scarf on big needles but she is doing well. I worked on the other front of my cardigan last night. It's moving right along as I got 10'' done last night.

Here's the annoying thing though: why is it you can measure something and it comes out to be 12" so you knit and knit and knit and then measure again and it's still 12''. So you sigh and knit, knit, knit and then..... still 12". Where does all the knitting go? Is it the knitting black hole? I don't get it at all.

No comments: