Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's looking like a sweater!

Went to Waynesville today for lunch at Der Dutchman. Yummy salad bar. And the extra good thing was I got the ribbing done on my sleeves for the cardigan. Minor happy dancing all around. If only we weren't babysitting "t.c." tomorrow I could probably get the sleeves finished. At least it isn't the same color as A.'s poncho!! I will not knit with that color AGAIN! Sure, I say that now but you know that if she asked for something else in that color that I would do it. Because I want her to be happy. I want anything that I knit or cross-stitch for someone to be just what they want and for them to be happy.

I see some of the oddest patterns that are published and I would never make them but to each his own. As long as I don't have to put my name on it, it's all good.

No comments: