Thursday, September 8, 2005

I'll be glad for fall

Zappos.com - Dr. Martens 9A58  These are the shoes that I just ordered. Too cute. I have the flowered boots but sometimes it is too hot for boots. Unfortunately they are a Christmas present so I'll bet I have to wait until then for them. 

 I'll be glad when fall is here. It has been just so hot and disgusting this year. Plus the hot flashes just make it worse. On the up side, my cardigan is going along great. I'm almost finished with the other front and then just have the sleeves and the placket. Woohoo. I got alot knitted today as m.,A.and I drove to Sugarcreek to see if there might be a Quaker parrot there for A. She misses her bird so much that we knew she had to have another one. She found one...what a surprise...and they are very happy together. I, on the other hand, stayed in the car as birds and I...not so much. But the knitting was good, there was shade, a lovely breeze and some water, so it was all good. Now that the cardigan is almost finished I suppose I must start on the PONCHO. Ugh! Well, the sooner it's started, the sooner is finished.

I can't wait for the tea I ordered from Harneys to get here.Harney and Sons Fine Tea is Your Source for Green, Black, Oolong, White Teas, Herbals, and Tea Gifts it's the best tea. The tropical green and the White Christmas are fabulous. As well as the Cranberry Autumn. Yum. I think I shall go make a pot of tea.

No comments: