Friday, September 9, 2005

Annoyed



You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.
Sure why not.What kind of yarn are you? - Quizilla

I am annoyed at UPS. Gee, what a surprise. They were supposed to deliver my shoes today. I was here until 7:00 tonight and nothing. I even had a note on the door telling them that I was here and just ring the bell. Nothing. So I get online to track the package and it says they tried to deliver it at 5:34 pm. Um, no I don't think so. If they don't come that's one thing but don't say they tried to deliver it when I was here sitting in the kitchen. Why, why do they always do that?

I did get almost all the front of the cardigan done. Two more inches and I can start on the sleeves. The knitting group meets tomorrow at the library so I may go down for awhile. I have a few questions about the sweater pattern for A.

No comments: