Friday, September 2, 2005

It's a Holiday

But you have to sing the title so it makes sense. Well, maybe only to my family. Another lllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg holiday weekend ahead. The good news is that I have SO much knitting to keep me busy that I certainly won't be bored. The bad news is that I have not felt like stamping and doing any art for quite awhile. I need to work on the color journal round robin that the group is doing so maybe I'll get that out of the way.

Now m. wants me to knit some cute little cardigans for "the carrier" so she can have them for school. Oh sure! I have so much time to do that. As well as my eight other hands that I use for knitting and crocheting. Why not? I still have to crochet an afgan for Pastor James that I really should get to first but I think I will start it and can work on it when I need a mindless piece to work. Maybe we will have a nice Starbucks trip this weekend. Not like I don't go every week for "art night". But it's nice to just go and sit and not have to entertain anyone. Just me, my journal and my knitting. Ah, quiet....sounds so nice. We will see.

No comments: