Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sure I am.



You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.
The above is a quiz from Quizilla. What kind of knitter are you? Not hardly. But it's funny to think. I think I finally got the stupid poncho all figured out. Stuck that puppy on size 13 needles (why aren't there size 12's?) and it seems to look like it is working correctly. (Keep your fingers crossed.)

Unfortunately I couldn't make A.'s sweater with the yarn we had picked out. I didn't look at it and it is wool and dry clean only. NOT! But I found the yarn that I bought at the mill is pretty close to the color he wanted and it is acrylic. So we have a winner. Ordered the pattern today and hopefully will have the poncho finished by the time it gets here. Maybe even will have a dent made in my cardigan. Knitting group meets Tuesday night so I will be there with some questions. What else? I'm sure they are surprised when I come and don't have any questions or need any help. lol.

No comments: