Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Stupid poncho.

I am going to finish this stupid pocho for C. even though she will not call me and tell me how long to make it. Since I made her another just like it but in pink not black, I made the first one about 341/2 inches and she said it's too long. I have asked her several times to measure the old one and tell me how much shorter she wants it. But nnnnnnnnoooo, I just can't get an answer. So I am going to make an executive decision and knit it 28 inches and too bad for her. And no fringe...woohoo. I'm sick of looking at it so it will be a relief to finish it. It's boring to work on, black acrylic and Modea Dea Dream in black done in garter stitch...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. But I can watch my knitting dvd's while knitting so there's an upside.

 Yesterday I went to the new lys to get a pair of Addi Turbos (LOVE them). I went in with blinders on 'cause I only had a few minutes. I don't understand how a yarn shop cannot have white yarn. What's up with that?  They have a knitting group that meets every Monday during the day, which will be nice since the group at the library doesn't meet until January. And also the first Wednesday evening of the month which (gasp) is tomorrow! What a coincidence...heehee. Of course, it's ssssssssssoooooooooo cold that I might not go out at all tomorrow. The high will be 23 degrees which is just wrong. And cold. But good knitting weather.

No comments: