Friday, December 23, 2005

More pictures coming soon.

The digital camera will be here for Christmas so I will have some pictures soon. A. and I went to the lys and got some yarn. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh so pretty. She got another skein of the Cherry Hill yarn to make sure we have enough for whatever pattern she picks for her shawl. And a few other goodies.

 The zig-zag raglan sweater for Ad. is moving right along. I hestiated to knit on it because I had never done a placket. Not to mention knitting a pattern like that...16 row repeat. It really isn't hard but I have to pay attention since there are stitch markers, stitch holders.... But I'm pleased with it so far. Hopefully he will like it also.

Should be able to get alot of knitting done over the next 2 days. Except when the Spurs game is on. Yah!!! Haven't seen any basketball this season so really looking forward to it. And then a Lakers-Heat game. My b-ball watching overfloweth, lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: