Wednesday, December 28, 2005

No pictures yet.

Well, Christmas is over and am I glad! A. came over on Christmas eve and Christmas Day and we ate, watched movies, ate, watched the Spurs lose to the Pistons-ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr, ate, took a nap, ate, knitted,ate...well, you get the point. Lots of eating going on. I am working on a hat for m. Another of the rolled brim hats but a thicker yarn this time as she wants one that is really warm. Lion Brand Jiffy Thick and Quick in the color Smoky Mountains. Fancy, eh? lol. About half-way through so I should be able to finish it pretty fast.

"The carrier" is coming tomorrow-*groaning*. She was such a pain when they came for lunch on the 26th that I was glad we didn't have to see her anytime soon. But she needs a babysitter tomorrow so ...lucky us.

Took some pictures of knitted stuff but have to wait for them to be sent to me and then I will post them.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I almost forgot!! My Harney tea order came today. Many happy dances through the kitchen. www.harney.com The best tea ever!!

No comments: