Friday, October 28, 2005

A little knitting, a little tea...

I had some kind of nasty sinus "yuck" this week and didn't get alot of knitting (or anything else) done. I mostly slept and then slept some more. I did manage to get to knitting group on Tuesday which was very helpful. June showed me how to fix the pockets on my cardigan and I can't wait to get them right. I think then I will be very happy with it. Working on K.'s cardigan and hopefully I will have that finished by next week. Plus I worked on C.'s poncho .............groan........... I want to have that stupid thing finished so it's out of my hands. It's one of the rectangle ponchos so if nothing else it is mindless knitting. If I can get one piece done I will breathe a sigh of relief. She has to buy more of the yarn-Modea Dea's Dream in black and she has been buying one ball at a time since it's $6.99 a ball. I don't mind as it's that much longer that I don't have to work on it.

No comments: