Saturday, January 28, 2006

Slow going

Still trying to put the pieces together for the sweater. I seamed the shoulder and now have to pick up stitches for the neck. I have been knitting on the vest that I have had on the needles for awhile. It's the same long vest that I did in Homespun but I am knitting it with the bulky weight boucle that I bought from JoAnn's. It's a mixture of black, white, gray, and brown. Until I saw it outside I had no idea that it had any brown in it. It's also the same type of yarn that I made the sweater out of. I think it will look really good. At least, I hope so.

Been waiting for the book Oddball Knitting from the library and finally, I get an email saying it's there. Woohoo. But unfortunately, someone has lied!! It is not there and no one knows why I have gotten that message. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR. I have wanted to see this for quite a long time.

No comments: