Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pretty sweater pictures

FINALLY!! It is finished and out of my hands. This is Ad. modeling his sweater and he seems to be pleased with it. I was very pleased with how it came out and much more pleased to have it finished and out of here. And C.'s poncho was finished last night. I seamed the piece together and THAT is over. Whew. Now I am knitting for me. I am knitting a sweater from Cast On magazine called "The Big Easy" by Melissa Leapman. I don't remember which issue so I will look. I am doing it in a bulky weight yarn in sunset colors and I think it will be quite easy. I am making the ribbing pattern much shorter than the 7''  that is called for as I don't really need to draw any more attention to my hips. It should go fast. We'll see.

The knitting group at the library met for the first time this year today. We haven't had a meeting since November so that was fun. And informative. Too bad I had to go outside to get there....it is Freezing!! The wind is blowing so much that it is just miserable to go out. So I shall stay inside and ....hmmm, what shall I do? Let's think. Think, think, think. I know!! I think I shall knit. Gee, what a surprise.

No comments: